Easily Unsubscribe From Unnecessary Mailing List (Gmail, Yahoo and AOL Mail)


Has your inbox flooded with daily deals, special offers, bulk mail and junk email messages and find it difficult to sort out urgent emails from other unimportant messages? The only solution is to unsubscribe from such mailing list and delete all such unnecessary messages from your inbox. Here is a quick and easy way to unsubscribe from all unnecessary mailing list and bulk senders.

Unsubscribr (free and paid) is an online service that helps you easily unsubscribe from all unnecessary mailing lists and delete all messages from that sender from your mailbox - no more hunting for tiny, hidden unsubscribe links on your messages.


Currently, the service supports Gmail, Google Apps, Yahoo! Mail and AOL Mail only. Once you give grant access to your mail account, it begins scan your email box for bulk and junk mail messages.


After finishing the scan, it lists each sender with an option to unsubscribe. You have two options for unsubscribing from a sender.

1. Just Unsubscribe: This option either send an unsubscribe email on your behalf or redirect you to an unsubscribe page.

2. Unsubscribe and Delete all: This option do the same as above, and also delete all messages from that sender from your mailbox.

Interested readers can visit Unsubscribr to get more details, how this service works, security about your account and pricing.

Another Method :




Unroll.me is a startup with a mission to declutter your inbox by consolidating mailing lists or newsletters you like into one daily digest, called a Rollup, and making it simple for you to unsubscribe from mailing lists you’d rather not be on. I used Unroll.me to unsubscribe from 63 unnecessary mailing lists and add 15 to my Rollup. (I left two daily must-reads out of my Rollup.)

Unroll.me also helpfully suggests mailing lists and newsletters you might like. You can add these to your daily Rollup or have them delivered individually. Users can also customize the delivery time of their Rollup to Morning, Afternoon or Evening.

After two days of using Unroll.me, I’ve spent far less time cleaning up my inbox than usual, and it’s nice to be able to unsubscribe from dozens of newsletters in one spot. You currently need an invite to join the Unroll.me private beta: to get one, sign up at Unroll.me or drop me a note with your email address (like all Unroll.me users, I have five invites to give away).
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger

3 comments

  1. Thanks for the nice sharing and lovely presentation articles related to Easily Unsubscribe From Unnecessary Mailing List (Gmail, Yahoo and AOL Mail)..AOL support

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m impressed, I need to say. Actually hardly ever do I encounter a blog that’s each educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you may have hit the nail on the head. Your thought is excellent; the issue is one thing that not sufficient people are talking intelligently about. I’m very pleased that I stumbled across this in my seek for one thing relating to this.

    ReplyDelete

:) :-) :)) =)) :( :-( :(( :d :-d @-) :p :o :>) (o) [-( :-? (p) :-s (m) 8-) :-t :-b b-( :-# =p~ :-$ (b) (f) x-) (k) (h) (c) cheer

 
© 2011 Go Hacking Go
Designed by Ragupathi
Posts RSSComments RSS
Back to top